1 cup of warm milk
1 cup of warm water
1 egg (on the yolk in Flux)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
Half a pack of wet yeast
Less than half a glass of tea oil
5.5 cups flour
For the above;
1 teaspoon of milk
Let's bake in a 220 degree oven until it is browned beautifully.
The cup I used is measuring 200 ml
The tea cup I use is 125 ml of measurement
1) Let's add and mix yeast, water, milk, egg whites and granulated sugar.
2) Add the flour little by little, add the salt and knead a soft dough that is not sticky.
3) Cover the dough and ferment in a warm environment until it is 2 times.
4) Let's prepare 2 meringues from the fermented dough (2 of these measures are being prepared)
5) Let's take our decoration on the counter where we have oiled paper and gently shape the pita to be round by greasing our hand.
6) Cover the meringues and let tray yeast for about half an hour.
7) Let's shape the pita by greasing our fingertips.
8) Let's apply the egg yolk and milk mixture without lowering the air
9) Let's mix the black seed and sesame seeds and pour on our pita bread.
10) Let's bake in preheated 220 degrees oven for about 10-15 minutes
11) The cooking time of each oven may not be the same, but since our heat setting is high, let's cook until it is browned in a controlled manner without leaving the head.